Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning LLC, produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks that are used by over five million students each year. For almost 40 years, Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and digital materials to the education community. We create educational materials for students and teachers that foster a deep understanding of and appreciation for mathematics.
Big Ideas Learning is looking for a highly motivated individual with extensive knowledge in the field of event coordination to join the Marketing team.
- Manage all national and regional tradeshows, workshops, BIL conferences and sales meetings
- Monitor and maintain inventory of tradeshow/event materials including but not limited to tradeshow booths, marketing collateral, and promotional items
- Manage promotional materials including ordering materials, inventory, and organization
- Maintain budgets for promotional materials and tradeshows
- Partner with multiple internal and external partners to promote Big Ideas Learning and Larson Texts through events
- Use of SFDC daily to track and organize job duties
- 30% travel
- Minimum of 1-2 years of event planning and management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with contracts, negotiations, budgets and tradeshows
This is a full-time position located in Erie, PA. Larson Texts offers many benefits including health insurance, personal time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, health club reimbursement, a casual and modern work environment, free parking, and coffee.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.