Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning LLC, produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks that are used by over five million students each year. For almost 40 years, Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and digital materials to the education community. We create educational materials for students and teachers that foster a deep understanding of and appreciation for mathematics.
Big Ideas Learning is looking for a highly motivated individual for Inside Sales.
- Work with the Director of Sales Operations and distributor sales team to plan and implement sales strategies and campaigns to uncover opportunities in K-12 market
- Provide in-person support in accounts as determined by account representative, MEC, Inside Sales Education Consultant and Director of Sales Operations
- Generate and qualify leads to develop and maintain customer database
- Strategically plan sales calls by outlining objectives and action steps
- Conduct in-person and webinar sales presentations and IPOs as needed
- Develop professional credibility and trust with the customer
- Travel in the field to work directly with customers up to 25% of work time, or more on occasion, as dictated by sales opportunities
- Develop knowledge of products to converse comfortably with customers and understand their needs; effectively communicate the major features, advantages, and benefits of products
- Monitor and report competitors, marketing conditions, and new product development
- Utilize SFDC to manage job duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Education
- 3-5 years of experience in sales positions
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teaching and/or consultant experience and sales experience preferred
- SFDC and Concur experience preferred
This is a full-time position located in Erie, PA. Larson Texts offers many benefits including health insurance, personal time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, health club reimbursement, a casual and modern work environment, free parking, and coffee.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.