Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning LLC, produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks that are used by over five million students each year. For almost 40 years, Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and digital materials to the education community. We create educational materials for students and teachers that foster a deep understanding of and appreciation for mathematics.
Larson Texts is seeking a highly motivated IT Administrator.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- To provide support for network hardware and software, implement and maintain backup and recovery procedures, and network security.
- To provide first-level support to the Macintosh users throughout the company.
- Assist other members of the Systems Department as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree – CIS/MIS
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server products, OSX and Adobe products.
- Acute analytical and critical thinking skills
- High dependability and availability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including the ability to resolve issues quickly.
This is a full-time position located in Erie, PA. Larson Texts offers many benefits including health insurance, personal time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, health club reimbursement, a casual and modern work environment, free parking, and coffee.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.