Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning LLC, produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks that are used by over five million students each year. For almost 40 years, Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and digital materials to the education community. We create educational materials for students and teachers that foster a deep understanding of and appreciation for mathematics.
Larson Texts is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Math Content Specialist.
- Maintain fluency with all Big Ideas Learning content and program philosophies
- Respond to inquiries from customers and sales/marketing staff
- Complete and/or review correlations of each program to national and state standards
- Complete and/or review questionnaires and rubrics for state and district bids
- Analyze state standards and make recommendations to address gaps in coverage
- Create and maintain back-end correlations to state standards
- Assist with development of front matter for all Big Ideas Learning titles
- Maintain awareness of national and state education trends
- Support the content development efforts of the Math Department
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics or Mathematics Education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Able to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This is a full-time position located in Erie, PA. Larson Texts offers many benefits including health insurance, personal time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, health club reimbursement, a casual and modern work environment, free parking, and coffee.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and transcripts to email@example.com.