Larson Texts, Inc. produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks for sixth grade through calculus that are used by over five million students each year. Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and online materials to the education community for almost 40 years. Our goal is to create educational materials that help students understand and appreciate mathematics.
Larson Texts is seeking highly-motivated individuals to tutor students in mathematics on a part-time basis.
- Provide online assistance to math students with problems ranging from Middle School through Calculus
- Communicate effectively and professionally with students using our textbooks
- Math proficiency up to and including calculus
- Math tutoring experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Access to a computer with high-speed internet (equipment guidelines and specifications available upon request)
- Must be comfortable working in an online environment
- Act 153 clearances will be required once hired (PA Child Abuse, PA Criminal Background, and Federal Criminal Background)
Tutors will be able to work from home and earn $12.50 per hour. Shifts are available from 4:00 pm – 12:00 midnight, Sunday through Thursday. Ideal candidates would work between 12 hours and 24 hours per week.
Please submit resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Larson Texts, Inc.
1762 Norcross Road
Erie, PA 16510