Larson Texts, Inc., and its subsidiary Big Ideas Learning LLC, produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks that are used by over five million students each year. For almost 40 years, Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and digital materials to the education community. We create educational materials for students and teachers that foster a deep understanding of and appreciation for mathematics.
Big Ideas Learning is looking for a highly motivated individual with extensive knowledge in the fields of social media, emerging technology, digital marketing and data management to join the Marketing team. This position will be responsible for managing all social media content and Salesforce data.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns which inform and educate the public on company’s products and activities and deepen engagement with the company’s online audience.
- Write, edit, design, and publish content for multiple social media channels including video content and blog.
- Increase social media presence for Big Ideas Learning and Larson Texts.
- Partner with multiple internal and external partners to bring many facets of the brand’s social presence to life, including live events.
- Understand the K-12 Math programs being promoted.
- Develop a yearly, monthly, and weekly social media engagement plan.
- 30% Travel. Travel and participate in required events such as math conferences, workshops, and sales meetings.
- Support and manage Salesforce data. Includes but not limited to order entry, account updates, managing and updating reports, adding special projects.
- Minimum of three years of social media campaign management and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Passion for social media, emerging technology, and digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of social media channels and analytical tools.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with an eye for proof reading and grammar.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and links to or examples of a social media campaign you have developed to firstname.lastname@example.org.